Deities and Demons
The information that you will need for your character will be as follows:
- Name – Please choose a name that fits the real world.
- Gender – Duh. Your character can be male, female, genderqueer, etc.
- Age – Characters can be from 16 – 35. (Beyond that age, aging rules will take effect.)
- Arcana – This is the results of the major arcana quiz you were asked to take. (Find it here if you need to take it again)
- Class – Classes are limited to Barbarian, Bard, Cleric, Druid (only with suitable reasons and/or backstory), Fighter, Monk, Rogue, and Sorcerer. Please try to match your character’s class to their arcana. For example, a character whose results are the Chariot is not going to be a strictly caster class, and a High Priestess is not going to be a raging barbarian.
- Alignment – There are no evil characters allowed. You may select any good or neutral alignment for your character to follow as your character class and arcana allow for.
- Persona – You will need to select a figure from mythology to represent your character’s other self. This figure must match your character’s class, arcana, and alignment. Obviously, each Persona should be unique to a particular character. Please note that figures from Judeo-Christian mythology are prohibited.
- Occupation – Your character must have a job. Student is a viable option. Again, try to make this match to your character’s class and arcana. This is more flexible as your character’s class/arcana could reflect an aspiration of theirs.
- Physical appearance – Be ready to describe a general idea of what your character looks like. The specifics of their clothing or the exact measurements of their body are nice bits of flavor, but by no means are they even close to necessary.
- Background – Write a little something to let us know where your character is coming from. It should be noted that the world this story takes place in is a world much like our own. It will not be until your character awakens to their other self that they will have any “powers” so to say, so please keep this in mind when writing their backgrounds. The background can be anywhere from a few paragraphs to a couple pages. Just please try to cover the major points of who your character is.